The Home Energy Detective wants to help you keep a happy and healthy home for you and your family with our residential air duct cleaning services.
We utilize the finest equipment available and promote the highest levels of training and quality standards.
Air Duct Cleaning
Most people spend 90 percent of their time indoors, according to The American Lung Association. But do you know what in the air coming out of your ducts? Every time you breathe you’re breathing in millions of germ-carrying dust spores, mold particles, and microorganisms that have been hiding in your home's air ducts.
A professional residential duct cleaning from the experts will provide you with:
- Cleaner air for you and your family
- Relief from symptoms related to poor air quality (allergies, asthma, coughing, and sneezing)
- Increased efficiency in your air conditioning system
- Less dust in your home and on your furniture
Source Removal Process
Source removal air duct cleaning is the only proven method to thoroughly clean your duct system. The source removal process uses high-pressure air whips and air hoses with directional attachments to loosen dirt and debris while a powerful Abatement Technologies HEPA filtered vacuum collects the contaminants. This duct cleaning technology provides a dust-free cleaning process. Typical success is regularly demonstrated in providing relief for allergies, asthma, and related symptoms such as morning headaches and sinus congestion as well as excessive dust/pet hair and reduced airflow to HVAC air duct outlets.
Is Air Duct Cleaning Necessary?
Cleaning your residential ductwork removes accumulated dust, debris such as cobwebs, and rodent dropping which eases airflow and increases efficiency of the system. Keep an eye out for these signs that suggest it’s time to call a professional:
- Dust, cobwebs, and other debris blowing out of the air vents
- Visible mold on the inside surfaces of ducts
- Rodent droppings and dead insects inside ductwork
Cleaning your air ducts isn’t a one and done job. The frequency for which your ductwork needs to be cleaned depends on a few factors, including:
- Are you the original homeowner?
- How often is your AC system maintained?
- How often do you change your air filters?
- Do you own pets?
If you’ve noticed any of these signs in your home, or it’s been awhile since your last duct cleaning, give The Home Energy Detective a call today.