Troy Tanner, CR, GCP
- Founder of The Home Energy Detective, Inc. 2007
- NARI Certified Remodeler since 2004
- NARI Green Certified Professional since 2009
- Building Performance Institute Professional Building Analyst #5004126
- Building Performance Institute Envelope Professional #5004126
- Building Performance Institute Accredited Contractor
- Northern Virginia Home Performance with Energy Star Program's most reported projects
- Founder, Efficiency First Northern Virginia
- Member Board of Regents, Leadership Prince William
- Member Board of Directors, Northern Virginia Football Officials Association
The Home Energy Detective employs highly trained professional energy consultants so your home energy audit is done professionally, safely and with high tech equipment.
We specialize in expert home energy efficiency audits, reducing home energy bills and expenses, and improving home energy efficiency in Virginia.
VA Contractor License #2705 114656 A
Serving Prince William County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Stafford County, Fauquier County, Culpeper County and other communities in Northern VA. We also serve Gloucester County, York County, James City and Mathews County, VA.
Our service area also includes the following cities: Manassas VA, Gainesville VA, Haymarket VA, Warrenton VA, Stafford VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Herndon VA and surrounding areas. We also serve Achilles, Ark, Bena, Dutton, Gloucester, Gloucester Point, Hayes, Maryus, Ordinary, Schley, Ware Neck, White Marsh, Wicomico, Woods Cross Roads, Hampton, Lackey, Lightfoot, Seaford, Yorktown, Jamestown, Norge, Toano, Williamsburg, Bohannon, Cardinal, Cobbs Creek, Diggs, Foster, Grimstead, Gwynn, Hallieford, Hudgins, and Mathews.