Indoor air quality enhancement is a process of removing airborne pollutants and irritants from conditioned air in a home. Whole home contractors like The Home Energy Detective approach the source of pollutants and irritants by finding and eliminating the irritant generating conditions and sources whenever possible.
How do you know that you need to enhance the indoor air quality in your home?
- Do members of your family suffer from asthma?
- Do members of your family have issues with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?
- Do you regularly receive allergy treatments?
- Do you or your family members suffer from nosebleeds or dry sinuses in the winter?
- Do you suffer from excessively dry skin?
- Do you use room humidifiers or dehumidifiers?
- Is the amount of dust in your home excessive?
- Do regularly you detect acrid, offensive or unexplained smells in your home?
If you answered yes to one or more of the preceding questions then you should contact the Home Energy Detective for a home energy audit to discover the sources of your poor air quality and discover solutions for your indoor air quality challenges.
Facts you may not know about modifying the indoor air quality in your home.
- Improving your indoor air quality will result in healthier skin, better sleeping conditions and a more efficient home.
- Better indoor air quality can result in better concentration for home schooled children and parents.
- Better indoor air quality can facilitate more production and profitability for home office work and telecommuting.